|1 Bed||1 Bath||750 sqft||Available Now||$1,200|
Short-term rental for top floor studio apartment at the Inspire apartment complex (website below).
You can choose to rent the apartment to include the furniture I have here or I can move the furniture out.
After a divorce, I am moving back into my house and my lease term here goes through the end of the year (at which time you are welcome to renew with the building - mid-winter cheaper rates at that time). Current market rent rate for this unit is $1450 but I will sublet with the following options:
Furnished and including power, water, and internet: $1450
The building is brand new and impeccable. Management is great and it has been a great place to live. Below are some details on the unit and amenities of the building.
Please message me if interested! I plan on moving out within the month of July.
- 1 bedroom studio, 1 bathroom
- top floor (no noise from an apt above you)
- high ceilings
- 650 sq ft
- washer / dryer in unit
- large walk-in closet
- coat closet
- dog-friendly (indoor and outdoor dog playgrounds and dog spa as well as doggy daycare)
- indoor parking garage
- year-round heated Olympic pool and hot tub (with poolside cabanas)
- grills and outdoor brick ovens
- large gym with yoga, cycling and exercise rooms
- game room (with large TVs for game days and beer on tap)
- golf simulator
- package room with 24/7 access (open lockers with codes emailed / texted to you directly)
- 24/7 concierge who also processes outbound packages
- spa (massages and manicure / pedicure available in building)
- Earth Fare grocery, shops, and restaurants all steps away within the community